CLASSIC LASH COURSE
LEARN THE INS AND OUTS OF THE LASH INDUSTRY AS WELL AS TIPS AND TECHNIQUES TO START LASHING RIGHT AWAY.
This course is recommended for beginner lash artists. If you feel like the classic course you took, didn’t give you a clear overview of classic lash extensions this is for you!
This course provides a great amount of theory and demonstrations that will make you comfortable with starting to practice classic lashes.
DO YOU THINK YOU NEED THIS COURSE?
NOW IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE A CHANGE
Let me jump right in and show you why this will be a game-changer for your lash artist career.
HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING
HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK
- Classic, hybrid (mix), and volume lash extensions: What is the difference?
- How to isolate?
- How to get those inner corners?
- Lash Composition and growth phases
- Lash Extensions Shedding
- 4 phases in the growth cycle the eyelash growth cycle
- Variety of lash curls
- Lengths and diameters you can use
- Distance of eyelash extension to the eyelid
- Lash retention
- Avoid these 10 lash extension retention killers
- The speed with which you remove the lash extension from the adhesive drop
- Working with micro glue drops
- How to work with humidity?
- Lash mapping for classic lashes
- Disinfection/ Sterilization
- How to remove the eyelash extensions safely and correctly?
- Lash extension care tips
- How to make your lash business stand out on social media?
- Best applications to use to grow your Instagram
- and a lot more...
- A certificate at the end of the completion of the online course will be emailed to you
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
GREAT! YOU ALREADY PURCHASED THIS COURSE. EVER WONDER WHAT ELSE YOU NEED?
We have a dedicated lash artist on-call 24/7 available to answer your questions and concerns. If you have a question about our products, or about lashing in general, call/text us at 7607073479 and we will gladly help you out.
You can also email us your questions at email@example.com