WHAT IT IS 100% lash artist made fans, from the highest quality pro silk to give your clients perfect feathery lashes. Lightweight fans that don't weigh lashes down, or cause damage to the natural lash. WHY THEY ARE SPECIAL
- Pro-made Volume fans in the box, 480-520 fans per box for single boxes
- Great for a nice light volume look
- C, CC, D Curls
- 3D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 8D, 9D, 10D, 12D, 14D,15D
- Material: Faux pro-silk (Mink like) soft lashes, with dark velvet matte black colour
- Selection of 9mm-17mm length
- We have products with one size length and one curl.
- We have Mix Boxes 10-11-12-13mm
- Light glue bonding at the bases, very lightweight.
- Offer a fluffy, featherlight, matte black finish
- Promade lash fans can help you save time during the appointment if they are prepared in advance.
- A high client turnover rate means more bookings each day.
- Due to sharp pointy bases, the lash wrapping technique can still be used, allowing for exceptional lash retention.
- Clients love a fast service, they value their time and greatly appreciate a faster service as long as the quality is not compromised.
- There's no need for lash volume training.
- When compared to the classic set, the volume set provides a higher gross profit.
- Less adjustable than a handmade lash fan.
- The style is not as customizable for each client, for example there are no L curl pro made fans available at the moment, but this will change in the near future.
- A tray of pro made fans is more expensive than a tray of volume lashes. This is due to the work and labour to develop the product.
- Since the lash fans come loose in a package, there is some time required to place them on a sticky pad in order to make usage as comfortable as possible for the artist.
The appearance of artist-created fans - for a flawless blend with artist-made fans. The fans stay flawless and open and don’t break or close upon application.
LASH RETENTION WITH PRO-MADE FANS
- Slowly dip your lash fan in the adhesive, make sure there is enough adhesive
- Make sure there is enough contact surface between the natural lash and the pro-made lash fan, to maximize lash retention
- Always apply the pro-made lash fan from the side, or from underneath, in order to maximize lash retention by using the wrapping technique